Yes, it’s definitely school time once more! It’s nice to see old friends and meet new ones. But before you begin the usual hugs and handshakes, take note of the tips on how to be physically virus free!
Some precautions so that we’ll stop the spread of the A(H1N1) virus:
1. Clean your hands with soap and water. You can also use 70% alcohol or alcohol-based rubs as an alternative.
2. Try to avoid severe contact with other people, if possible. Stay at least 1 meter away from everyone with influenza-like symptoms.
3. If in public area, use a mask to help prevent the spread of droplets.
4. Eat healthy food/snacks. These will make your body stronger and resistant from any virus.
5. Take vitamins, minerals and other immune boosters. These greatly helps protect your body from getting virus and sorts. Choose your nutritional supplements wisely – always go for quality, potency and not the cheap price.
6. Contact a health professional or visit your doctor for other information.
There you go, hope you’ll enjoy your classes! Remember that it’s cool to be healthy and wise!