Wondering who’s that pretty lady in red on our brochures and flyers? That’s Carmina Mangalindan — an UPCAT and ACET Passer and Ahead College Entrance Test Review Student. She shared her experience about the UPCAT during the Refresher Course held in Quezon City Sports Complex last July 20. The program was packed with lessons, games, and some gentle but useful reminders. Do you know what to do the night before the exam? Don’t cram! Students who attended the review class know these by heart. Let us share them to you:
- Remember to bring your test permit, ID, pencils with erasers, pens, and small ruler with you. Don’t forget your jacket, hand fan, analog wristwatch and of course, snacks and drinks. These will really help you during exams especially when you feel uncomfortable inside the testing rooms.
- Prepare for calamities. No matter how bad the weather is, the UPCAT will go on!
- Don’t wear new clothes and shoes which you haven’t “broken in”.
- Don’t study anymore. Let your brain rest.
- Get enough sleep. Eight hours is enough—nothing more, nothing less.
- Don’t eat new food to avoid allergy and indigestion.
Students had a great time re-learning the lessons, meeting new and old friends, and of course, getting freebies from our sponsors! Thanks to Royal Tru-Orange, Quake Cake, Mentos Chewing Gum, Lucky Me! Supreme, Chippy, Dynamite candy, and Multivitamins Enervon – More Energy, Mas Happy!
Surely, the students didn’t go home empty-handed!
For more pictures, check out our friendster account: firstname.lastname@example.org